Tuesday, March 22, 2011

There is no hope for me anymore

Today, I came to the realization that I am turning into my father, and very, very quickly.
If you know my father, you know that is indeed a bad thing, because he suffers manopause 9 out of 7 days a week. The math may not be sound, but if you do know him, it does make sense. I went nuts earlier today because of the fact that the DVDs, Xbox, Wii, and Gamecube game discs were out of their cases, and installed Hitler rules to make sure it remains in good condition from now on.
I also decided that to regulate it, I need a lock box to control Xbox game usage, because after two of my games got ruined by my siblings, I'm ready to snap necks.
Definitely turning into my father. Bad things are in store for the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment