Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Known to Cause Insanity in Laboratory Rats.

The title has a meaning for once, surprise surprise.

I'm considering leaving my current job, to go work at a pharmaceutical plant, sorting pills for 10 hours a day, 5 days a week.

And if you know me, that says tons about how much I hate my job.

But I just want to talk quickly about the Westboro Baptist Church, and how much they suck.

For those of you who don't know who the Westboro Baptist Church is, they are a Baptist Church, obviously, that frequently pickets funerals in response to specific events. Often, they picket military funerals as Anti-Gays.

I never supported that, but what they planned next, I feel I'm justified to say one thing.

They are not supported by any Religious Image, Organization, or Faction. They are a cult, nothing more, nothing less, and very likely satanic.

They are picketing the funerals of the victims of the Norways shootings, claiming they were killed in the name of God.

In happier news, Phillip DeFranco yesterday in his "BAMF of the Day" segment brought to light two women, who saved 40 children from the massacre. While dining on the opposite side of the lake, they heard screams and gunshots, and took their boat to the camp, and started transporting children 10 at a time away from the shooting.

The best part, they returned after being shot at. The killer shot at them in their attempts to save the children, and their boat is riddled with bullet holes now, but everytime they returned, the faced death, and canned him good.

And for that, I salute you. At least there is still heroism and righteous choice in this world.

Because I'm Awesome Like That.


"It's hot. How hot is it? It's so hot, I poured McDonalds Coffee on my lap to cool off."
-Phillip J. Fry

EDIT: I found this shortly after writing this: http://goo.gl/ozn8Q

No comments:

Post a Comment