Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Insert Witty Banter Below:

So, today I was working, and considering that it was our 15% discount day, it was rather busy.

I was stuck working with my manager, who be awesome, Kelly, he be awesome too, and Dustin, who's brick wall stupid.

Oh wait, that was offensive to the wall.

I can understand if you don't know what a freezer box is before seeing one, but after seeing one, and asking what it is, that is a face palm.

He didn't even know that skids and pallets were the same thing.

But I digress.

I've been feeling a little unmotivated lately, I have no desire to do anything, ever. I lay in bed when I'm not working, and watch Futurama, became I'm too tired and lazy to walk over to my xbox and turn it on, and play Halo or something of the sort.

Such is my life.

In consideration though, I think I need to loose some posters. I do have a fair few, and have more en route to my house, from the Bungie HQ. #Nerd Squee#

I also think I want to do something productive tomorrow after work, because it's been too long.

Maybe I'll actually finish Duke Nukem forever!

~Because I'm Awesome like that.

"Good News Everyone!"
~Dr. Farnsworth

No comments:

Post a Comment