Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Angry, Angry Bi-rds!

I seriously hate that game, it's less addictive than diarrhea.

I prefer cut the rope, or tiny wings. I swear, the tiny wing bird would taste delicious.

Nyom, nyom, nyom.

Anywhore, I had an interesting experience a while back at work.

A woman approached me, and said something along the line of "Do you know someone who could help me move?" after explaining her situation to me, that I was less than interested in, seeing as I was busy at work, as per usual.

Me, thinking of groups to contract out, replied, "No, I can't think of any..."

She quickly replied, "Do you know if there are any Mormon Missionaries in town?"

At this point, I said "Why, I happen to be a Mormon myself!"

So I hooked her up with a few phone numbers to call, and she got a hold of the missionaries and that was that, until this past Saturday, when the missionaries came 'round to help move our piano.

They explained more of the situation, but I doubt you're interested in that, so we shall move along. If you want to hear the rest of this story, let me know, and I'll post the rest here or somewheres else.

Anyhow, I'm excited for September, for Dead Island and Gears of War 3.

Also, Halo 4! Woo!

~Because I'm Awesome Like That.

"You know what would go great with this pie? Some crack."

No comments:

Post a Comment