Saturday, August 27, 2011

The Titleless Post

Wait, by titling this post "The Titleless Post." I gave it a title, ergo, the Title is title. Crap.

At any rate, I felt the need to get used to my new keyboard, and decided the easiest way to do that is to update my blog.

So here we are.

So here we are.

That was on purpose by the way, the second one was supposed to be in a different voice, and it sounded better in my head then it did in text, but whatever. I felt the need to point that out.

But at any rate, I decided that I generally have surrendered on the entire "Liking Everyone" thing, because 90% of the population are giant pricks. 5% are slightly less pricks, 4% are gigantic A-holes, and that leaves 1% of good people left on this gigantic planet supporting almost 7 billion lives (statistic via World Bank, circa 2009).

Interesting, it's easier to type with my keyboard in my lap, rather than it on my desk. Curiouser and Curiouser.

But, as of this moment, I have 2 downloads running on Steam. One of them, being Borderlands, with all DLC, and the other being Metro 2033, which I've been meaning to pick up for a while now, but is still Forty-some dollars used at Gamestop for the 360, but was 75% off on Steam today. So they're both downloading simultaniously.

Sexy, isn't it.

But with that, I bid you adieu, I have some Dragon Age 2 calling out my name, it's all like:

"Nicholas, come play me... Come conquer the Deep Roads, and 100% clear Act 1!"

That's what I did all day today. Play Dragon Age 2. Smexy Day.

Keep Calm and Carry on, everyone.

~Nicholas/MeZmYk

No comments:

Post a Comment